Hi! I'm Ana, your English teacher.
I think music is a very importan part of our lives. I sing all the time. Maybe you have seen me huming in the School corridors! Music for me is a companion, a friend, a reliefe, a means of expression. I think the person who sings, lives twice (althoug the one who reads, lives 100 lives!).
I like all types of music, although I usually listen to music from the 1980s and 1990s, as those were the years when I fell in love with that art.
I love Triana, Green Day, Michael Jackson and Ismael Serrano, among others. I think Queen deserves a separate consideration. As you can see, my musical tastes are quite eclectic. What about yours?
Hi! I´m eduardo
ResponderEliminarI like electronic music but sometimes there are some poprock songs that i like the rythm and the lyrics,for me music its important, I listen diferent types of music depending on my mood but the music i used to listen it's electronic, house and dance music
I love electronic artist like armin van buuren, steve aoki, deorro, martin garryx and hardwell and others artist/groups like imagine dragons, one republic or others artist that made a song taht i like so much
music its important for me becouse it can change a dark day in to a sunny day
Hola. Soy Manuel, tu estudiante de inglés de 2º de bachillerato C.
ResponderEliminarYo escucho musica mientras ando al instituto y en casa. Es muy importante para mi porque me permite desconectar de la realidad. También me hace reír en los momentos duros. Yo por ejemplo no tengo canciones en el móvil ni en ningún aparato pero la escucho en Europa FM en la 89.2 en Sevilla. Las canciones que mas me gustan son ''I will wait for you'' de Mumford & sons y ''Happy'' de Pharren Williams.
Hi, my name is R. Toro M. I used to listen music in my father's car when the school class had ended and I was going to my house. I listened bands like Estopa, but nowadays I listen above all rap and reggae but I dont listen it only.
ResponderEliminarMusic can help you to relax or forget the problems. when you are bored, angry or sad music can change your day.
Summing up, music is very important for having a nice life.
I´m J.L. Aguilera T. a student of Luca de Tena. I have listened music since I was born that´s why I like music. I listened most musical styles but I prefer pop-rock, flamenco and electronic.
ResponderEliminarPeople have been listening to music for millions of years. It´s an important way of comunícating. Nowadays many people try sing and most achieve their goal. Twenty or thirty years ago, people bought cds for listening to music but at present, people dowland music and play in mobile phone or mp3.
Hi,I am Marta.I like to hear music in everywhere,in the car with my family,when I take the bus,everyday all time.
ResponderEliminarWhen I hear music I feel relaxed,I feel well with myself,the problems with music are better.Sometimes I listen to music when I am angry or stressed.
I like to hear different singers,but I like pop.I like Lana del Rey but sometimes I also listen to Spanish singers like Dani Martín,Melendi etc.
My name is lydia and I like music.Music has always been part of my life,because my family also likes it.
EliminarIt usually listen to every kind of music,but I never listen to heavy and rock.My preference is flamenco.For examples :David barrull,India Martinez...etc.
My name is Alejandro, one of my favourites hobbys is listening to music i love differents kind of music like hip-hop, electronic music , reggaeton etc. My favourites artis are Chris Brown , 2pac , jay-z, tote king, Sfdk . I usually listen music after luch and when mi going to school. I have all my music in my pohone and in my computer . I listen to music since i was akid when my father put his CD in the car.